This product is offered as an employer-facilitated scheme
Flexible repayment terms of up to 10 years.
- Proof of income: Current payslip
- Deed of sale (Urban properties)
- Certified copy of Swazi identity document
- Certified proof of residence
- Appropriate resolutions for juristic persons
- Appropriate proof of registration for companies / trusts
- For commercial / business purposes, evidence of financial viability and strong cash flows is essential
We encourage that all loans financed by SBS are covered under the Mortgage Protection Policy and House-Owner’s Insurance. It shall be a condition precedent to the loan being disbursed to the Borrower, that the Borrower shall take insurance cover and pay premiums in respect of such insurance policy. In the event that the Borrowers insurer cancels such a policy ,the Society shall reserve the right to force insure the loan to protect its interests. It is further recorded that the Borrower has right to choose the insurer intermediary with whom he shall conclude a contract of insurance to secure the dept.